Orbilogincom.com is a Forum Website
We provide latest update regarding your Orbi Router & Orbi Satellite. All new troubleshooting steps to resolve issues related to your Orbi WiFi Mesh System.
Lets Start with your Orbi WiFi Mesh System LED Descriptions
- Solid Green-Power is on
- Solid Amber-The router or satellite is booting
- Blinking Amber-The Router or satellite is resetting to factory default settings
- Blinking Red-The Firmware is corrupted
- Off-Power is not supplied
ROUTER RING LED
- Pulsing White- Router is booting or Sync button pressed
- Off- Router is booted completely.
- Solid white- It’s resetting to factory default settings
- Solid magenta- The router cannot connect to the Internet.(link)
- Pulsing white-The satellite is booting.
- Blue for three minutes- Good connection between router and satellite.
- Amber for three minutes- Fair connection between router and satellite.
- Magenta- Satellite failed to sync with Orbi wifi Router(link)
- Off- Satellite synced successfully
Netgear Orbi wireless routers are favorite for all because of his technology, advanced features, and launches new products from time to time. It gives user full coverage and fast networking which benefits the customers, and also especially businessman ,its installation is very simple and fast which makes Netgear Orbi wifi routers makes new launches day to day ., now they introduce Orbi Pro Tri-Band wifi system AC300, and also introduces Orbi Pro Ceiling ADD ON satellite SAC60,oRBI PRO WIFI satellite SRS60, ORBI OUTDOOR SATELLITE RBS50Y.
The Orbi pro committed to high speed, of internet service to wifi services, it also connects with your modem, and The Orbi pro satellites give an extension to the wifi signal to all areas of your home.
Orbi Pro Tri-Band business wifi system (SRK60)AC300
- It covers the maximum area of your home, it covers up to 5000square feet and gives you fast wifi with wifi router and satellite, it is useful for small to big businessman
- WIFInetworks is very secure, it comes with simple traffic separations, means it is accessed differently by guest, employees, and admin
- Orbi gives uninterrupted network to all attached devices,
- Very easy to set up and use, with the help of the insight app, you easily manage your networks
- Its data sending speed is 1.7Gbps
- Easy to fit anywhere in the home.
- It comes with 3000Mbps,means (1733+866+400)
- Tri-band technology
- It comes with Insight app, which helps the user to use easy and from anywhere
- Orbi Pro ceiling addon satellite(SRC60), This product has many advanced features like
- It is tri-band AC3000 Mesh wifi extends satellites.
- It covers a maximum area of your home or business, it covers 2500square feet addition to the existing ORBI PRO
- With the same connection, you can do unlimited roaming
- It has monitor by NETGEAR Insight app, you also access cloud monitoring and also manage with the help of Netgear Insight app or cloud portal
- It comes classic design it has slim and attractive it is easy to use anywhere
- Insight app is very easy to use
- It comes with Gigabit Ethernet cable and also the option of flexible and single wired use.
Orbi Pro ceiling satellite model SRC60, and the second model Orbi Outdoor satellite support and The Orbi Tri-band Mesh wifi router (RBR2O), it comes with multiple features.,you easily placed anywhere or you want wall mounting or ceiling mount is available in these features it comes with wired or wireless, you can log in in many ways, you also access on web browser, you also add satellites .it is so easy to set up,it automatically setup.
You can also set up with the help of Insight app,.You log in through web interface.in this there is also an internet setup wizard ., you also able to connect automatically. It has a parent control feature ,you easily block or restrict any network,you also able to manage network access control list,There are many types of network settings,you are able to change network or device name,you also customize static routes,you also change the username or passwords and also able to delete the default settings.
Lets Connect Your Orbi Router Using Orbilogin.com
Connecting Your Orbi WiFi Router steps
- Before Setup powers cycle your network. (Modem, Existing Router if any)
- Connect Ethernet cable from modem to the internet port of your Orbi router.
- Plug the power into Orbi Router.
- Press On/Off button for LED to come up.
- Now check if you have internet LED solid.
- Connect to the Orbi Wireless network. Find default password under the Orbi router on the label.
- Once connected visit orbilogin.net/www.orbilogin.com
- Follow the instructions on Orbi genie page.
- You can add satellites also on the same page.
Now Sync Orbi Router and Orbi Satellite
- Place the satellite in the same room where you placed the router for sync process.
- Plug the power to your satellite.
- Press the Power On/Off button.
- The satellite’s ring LED will turn to solid white or magenta.
- Press the sync button on the router and within 2 minutes press sync button on the satellite.
The satellite’s ring LED pulses white, then lights will do one of the following colors for about three minutes and then turns off.
Blue- This means router and satellite is synced successfully and connection is good.
Amber- This means router and satellite is synced successfully but connection is fair. Move the Satellite closer to the Orbi router.
How do I reset my Orbi WiFi System to factory default settings?
NOTE - Resetting your Orbi wifi system will bring all your orbi router settings to factory default.
Steps to reset your Orbi wifi system
- Orbi WiFi router should be plugged into power.
- Use paper clip or pin,press and hold the reset button until power LED blinks amber on orbi router.
Can’t I access orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net?
- Make sure your Orbi WiFi system should be plugged in to power and power LED is solid green.
- Device on which you are trying to reach orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net, it should be connected to the Orbi WiFi system. Hardwired or Wirelessly
- To access Orbilogin.net or Orbilogin.com use default IP Address which is 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1
- Make sure modem is connected to orbi router to the Internet port on your Orbi.
- Use different browser if you cannot access orbilogin.net.
- You can always use different device to access orbilogin.com.
- Power cycle your modem for 5 minutes and also your Orbi wifi router.
- Reset your Orbi Wifi system.( reset blog link)
Here are the steps to update the firmware on your Netgear Orbi system using Orbilogin.com
- How to update the firmware on your Orbi router:
- Download the latest firmware from NETGEAR Download Center and save it to the desired location on your computer.
- Now, using a computer that is connected to your Orbi router via an Ethernet cable launch any internet browser.
Do not use a computer that is wirelessly connected to the router. A wireless connection might corrupt the router and render it unusable.
- Type orbilogin.com in the address bar. Press enter.
- You will be prompted to type in the username and password. The default username is “admin” and type in the password that you set up during the initial setup. The username and password are case sensitive.
- Go to the Firmware Upgrade page. Select ADVANCED.
- Click Administration under ADVANCED tab. Now, click Firmware Update button.
- Click the manual update tab.
- Click Browse to locate the previously downloaded firmware file. Do not select the wrong file.
- Click UPLOAD to upload the firmware file on to the router. The upload will take a couple of minutes.
- Click YES to continue. After the Netgear Orbi has updated, make sure you check the firmware version.
The firmware on your Netgear Orbi router will be updated. You can start using your router as you desire.
Here are the steps to update the firmware on your Netgear Orbi satellite using orbilogin.com
- Download the latest firmware for your Netgear Orbi satellite from the NETGEAR Download Center and save it to the desired location.
- Now, using the computer connected to the Netgear Orbi via the Ethernet wire launch an internet browser of your choice.
- Type orbilogin.com in the address bar of the browser.
- You will be prompted to type in the default information of the router. The default username is “admin” and type in the password that you set up during the initial setup. The username and password are case sensitive.
- Go to Firmware Upgrade page. Select ADVANCED.
- Click Administration. Now click Firmware Update option.
- Click the Manual Update button. Select the check box next to your satellite’s model number.
- Click the Update button. A firmware window will open for your Netgear Orbi satellite.
- If you are prompted for the password, type in the same admin password you typed in for the router.
- Click the BROWSE button to locate the previously downloaded file on your computer.
- Click the Upload button to upload the firmware of the Orbi satellite. It will take a couple of minutes to upload the firmware.
- After the Netgear Orbi satellite has finished updating, make sure you check for the version of the firmware.
The firmware on your Netgear Orbi satellite will now be updated. You can start using your satellite as you desire.
NOTE - It is advised that the user always updates the firmware on the Netgear Orbi satellite before updating the firmware on the router. Do not update the firmware on the router and the satellite at the same time.