WE PROVIDE LATEST UPDATE REGARDING YOUR ORBI ROUTER & ORBI SATELLITE. ALL NEW TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS TO RESOLVE ISSUES RELATED TO YOUR ORBI WIFI MESH SYSTEM.
Know about Orbi Router & Satellite LEDs
Orbi WiFi Mesh System LED Descriptions-
Connect your Orbi Mesh System to access www.orbilogin.com before Setup Wizard
- Before Setup, powers cycle your network. (Modem, Existing Router if any)
- Connect Ethernet cable from modem to the internet port of your Orbi router.
- Plug the power into the Orbi Router.
- Press the On/Off button for LED to come up.
- Now check if you have internet LED solid.
- Connect to the Orbi Wireless network. Find the default password under the Orbi router on the label.
- Once connected visit orbilogin.net/www.orbilogin.com
- Follow the instructions on the Orbi genie page.
- You can add satellites also on the same page.
Sync Orbi Satellites with Orbi Router
- Place the satellite in the same room where you placed the router for the sync process.
- Plug the power to your satellite.
- Press the Power On/Off button.
- The satellite’s ring LED will turn to solid white or magenta.
- Press the sync button on the router and within 2 minutes press sync button on the satellite.
The satellite’s ring LED pulses white, then lights will do one of the following colors for about three minutes and then turns off.
- Blue– This means router and satellite are synced successfully and the connection is good.
- Amber– This means router and satellite are synced successfully but the connection is fair. Move the satellite closer to the Orbi router.