Alexa Setup Amazon Echo with Orbi RBR50 Router
Alexa app is not stable while setup. My customer faced same problem again and again while setting up amazon Alexa. Let me tell you the easiest way to setup Amazon Alexa Echo Device.
Steps to setup Amazon Echo Device-
- In this setup guide we will use a PC instead of Alexa app.
- Connect your PC with your Orbi RBR50 Wireless Network or connect an Ethernet cable from Orbi router LAN port to PC.
- Once connected visit www.alexa.amazon.com
- You need to login with your Amazon account/ Account which you use to login in Alexa app.
- On the Alexa Dashboard go to Settings.
- Under Devices click on Set up a new Device.
- Now choose your device.
- Choose language.
- Make sure your Alexa is in Setup Mode. If you don’t see orange led circling press action button for 10 seconds.
- On your PC connect to Amazon_xx network from WiFi list.
- Hit continue and make your wireless settings.
- Now choose the WiFi from the list on which you need your Echo to work.
- Now choose No speaker if you need to use Echo as a stand-alone.
- Now go ahead and start using your Amazon Alexa Echo Device.
Please follow and like us: