Troubleshooting steps to setup the Netgear Orbi WiFi Mesh system
- Connect the modem to the WAN port of the Orbi router using an Ethernet cable.
- Now, connect the Netgear Orbi to a power source. Wait for the Orbi router’s light to turn white in color.
- Connect the Orbi satellite to the power source. Wait for the Orbi’s satellite light to turn solid white and then pulsing magenta in color.
- The Netgear Orbi will then notify the user whether the connection between the Orbi router and the Orbi satellite is good or not.
- If the connection is good, the Netgear Orbi Wi-Fi Mesh System will have been successfully setup.
Please follow and like us: