Network access is a necessity in any household now. You have to get everything in the right location to gain access to high-speed internet. And with the technological advancements on the rise, the networking companies are also trying their best to make the devices as compact as possible. One such service provider is the Netgear that manufactures top class Orbi satellites and routers for Wi-Fi connection in your house. Once you set up your Orbi router, you will have unlimited access to high-speed internet. But in case you are not able to access your network, you have to check it through various steps. If you are not able to access orbilogin.net login or orbilogin.com webpages, there must be some issue in the router settings.
Addressing access issues:
Usually, when you connect your mobile device with an Orbi satellite connected to a router, you have to open your web browser. Type in orbilogin.net login or orbilogin.com in the address bar to access the network. From there, you can use the features on the dashboard to use your Wi-Fi network. But if you are unable to access the webpages, try the following step-by-step guide on how to fix the issue.
- Check if your Orbi router is plugged in correctly. Usually power disconnection leads to snapping of the connection. However, you can check it easily on the device itself. So if you see the lights on the device turned off, check the power cable if it is plugged in.
- Also, check if you have the router in connection with the target device. Check the wireless network list and see if you have connected to the exact network name and put in the correct password.
- You can also try to link your device by accessing the network through the router IP address. Such information is available on the label under the device. Usually, the IP address is 192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1
- If these steps do not work, just check if your Ethernet cable from the router is connected right. Also, a loose connection can lead to connection issues. If you are using a wireless device then you can check the networks on the device itself. If you are using a wired setup, just check if the Ethernet cable is plugged into the device in the right port.
- Also, you must check if your browser has cached orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com. Try clearing the browser cache and restart the browser. If that does not work, then try accessing the webpages via a different browser like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Network issues also occur due to unfinished settings. Try accessing the basic settings and see if you have input the right administrator username and password. You can find the information on the side sleeve of the Orbi router or the label under it.
- However, if you are not able to achieve the desired result with any of the above steps, try power cycling the network device. Also, check if all the Orbi satellites in your home are emitting solid blue light and do not need any position changes. Factory resetting your Orbi router may also help resolve the issue.
A few tips:
It is easier if you pre-configure your Orbi router and satellites with the help of the Orbi app. You can download this mobile application from the Google Play Store or Apple app store. Once you install, you have to give your credentials and login information to make the device work. Use the app to set up your Orbi devices. You can also track the usage and other information using the dashboard of the application. Also, whenever you have any issue with the device, just get a vendor or the serviceman to come and repair it. Keep the warranty documents with you to claim repairs.