ORBI PRO SRK60 Netgear Orbi Pro AC3000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi System
In this package of Orbi pro router, you will be getting an Ethernet cable to connect your router and the device, four Orbi Pro SRS60 Satellite, rubber feet to put your router safely, Two power adapter, Two mount bases with the mount cover, etc. Along with this Mesh system, users will also get all the accessories for Wall-Mounting or Ceiling-Mounting. This mesh system can blanket the area up to 15,000 sq. ft. It throws seamless roaming over the entire house. This router can be installed with a wire-free installation technique. You can move anywhere, from the lobby to the storage room, with this Orbi Pro Tri-Band Wi-Fi system and can give a speed of AC3000 which is equal to 3 Gbps. None of the other routers can stand in front of its performance. It follows the data link protocol: IEEE 802.11g. The setup and configuration of this amazing and booming mesh system can easily be performed with the help of NETGEAR Insight App. http://orbilogin.com will guide you thoroughly in this process.
Setup your SRK60 Pro with Insight App
- Go to the play store of your Apple device or the Google play store for your android devices.
- Download the NETGEAR Insight App for the synchronization of your Orbi router with the Orbi satellite.
- After Downloading, Launch the Insight app on your Mac, android mobile, PC, and Windows computers.
- Follow the prompts to configure your router with this app.
- With the help of this app, you can manage your router anytime and anywhere from your mobile.
- It can give you instant notifications about the inside activities over your Wi-Fi network.
- It can instantly depict the suspicious activities happening to your mesh Wi-Fi system.
Web Browser setup techniques for your Orbi Pro SRK60 or SRS60 router
- Remove and reinsert the batteries of your modem after unplugging it from the power outlet.
- Now plug the modem again into the power sockets.
- Use the Ethernet cable to attach the modem with the router from its Yellow internet port.
- In case you want to connect your Orbi Pro router to an existing gateway, turn off the Wi-Fi of your existing gateway.
- Connect your Orbi pro router to the power source of your home.
- The power LED at the back of your router should be green if not then try to power it on manually by pressing the power on/off button.
- Wait till the light of your router turns to solid white that indicates a successful connection.
- The Orbi router must be placed at the center of your house to get the best Wi-Fi coverage.
- Now, you need to connect the Orbi Pro satellite with the power outlet.
- Wait till the LED lights of the modem turn to green then solid white.
- Connect the computer or the mobile, whatever devices you will be using from the Orbi Pro SRK60 router or satellite. To connect this system you should use an Ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser from the storage of your mobile or PC, and at the search bar of the browser type www.orbilogin.com
ORBI LOGIN ADMIN PAGE
At the login page, it is required to fill your default user ID and Password. You can get that default user ID and the password from the label of your modem and router.
Although the user name is ADMIN and the default password is PASSWORD.
Follow the instructions to complete the installation process.
After finishing the installation process, the LED lights of your router will be turned off. After that reboot the router and restart it to save the changes. You can even change the default user name and password with the help of http://orbilogin.net